For users who are interested in knowing how to use screen mirroring with a TV on their Apple iPhone X, you can make use of the following tips to understand the two ways you use. You can use screen mirroring wirelessly or connected to a TV. All you need is to make sure that you have the right tools to make the screen mirror your Apple iPhone X.
Connect Apple iPhone X to TV using a wireless connection
You need to get an Apple TV if you want to connect your Apple iPhone X to the TV via the wireless option.
- Get yourself an Apple TV and an HDMI cable
- Using the Airplay feature, connect Apple TV to your wireless network
- Find a video on your device and start it
- Open Control Center by swiping in from the bottom of the screen
- Click the AirPlay icon and choose Apple TV
- Touch anywhere outside of the control center to hide it and click play to resume the video
Connect Apple iPhone X to TV via Wired Connection
It is very easy to connect your Apple iPhone X to your TV and you can do it with just a few steps.
- Buy a lightning digital AV adapter and HDMI cable
- You will need to connect the HDMI to your HDTV and connect the other to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Now connect the lightning digital AV adapter to the lightning port of your smartphone
You can also connect the charger cable to the Lightning port of the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to play videos on TV by connecting it to your Apple iPhone X.