Do you want to put your or someone else’s face on an artist’s face? Well, thanks to the advice that we provide in this guide, you can choose the photo of any artist , even a family member or acquaintance.
In addition, we advise you to make the face change in two types of applications : PhotoScape and PhotoShop. So follow our advice and tips step by step, to achieve a perfect face change from one person to another.
How to Remove a Person’s Face in a Photo and Put Another Step by Step
How to remove a person’s face in a photo and put another with PhotoScape
If you want to edit a photo; PhotoScape is a good option, since it allows you to observe images, photos, and you can also modify them. This application has a photo editor , which will allow you to make the change of face you want in a perfect way.
Steps to remove a person’s face from a photo and place another with PhotoScape
The steps to make this fun face change with PhotoScape are very simple, to achieve it, you just have to follow these practical tips:
- Download the program from its official website and install it on your computer.
- Open the program.
- Select the “Files” option and then click “Open Files.”
- Choose the photo with your face or whoever you want to change the face, with front view and make sure that the image has a good resolution.
- Go to the edit menu, which is located in the lower part of the window.
- Select “Cut” and go to the Lasso tool.
- Position the mouse arrow under the chin of the face in the image and click and hold.
- Now make a cutout on the edge of the face.
- Always take into account the shape and haircut of the person in the photo, in which you want to insert the face.
- Then select the face and choose the “Copy” option .
- Now, select “Files” and press “Open”.
- Next, choose the photo or image in which you want to make the face change, by which I cut.
- Make a change in the size of the image, to which you are going to place the face, either smaller or larger. Everything will depend on the dimension you want the image to have.
- Select an area of the image and paste the face.
- Now choose the option “Tools” and press “Modify size”.
- Click on a corner of the face that you pasted onto the image, and adjust it to the size of the face you intend to insert.
- With the mouse, drag the face to the face you want to modify.
- If you notice that there are still some differences or the original face is noticeable, modify the one you cut out until it is perfect.
- You can cancel the contrast, so that the crop lines are not highlighted, by clicking “Start” and then the white and black box.
How to remove a person’s face in a photo and put another with Photoshop
With the Photoshop program you can make all the changes you need to an image or photograph very easily. With this program installed on your computer, you will be able to make montages and modifications to any image, in addition, it will be left with a perfect professional style. The downside is that it is paid.
In addition to changing a face, Photoshop will allow you to make many other modifications, such as rejuvenating a face so that the person looks younger, censoring parts of an image in case of not having permissions to display certain content, removing the shadow from a photograph, and Much more. You can learn how to do all this and more on our website.
Steps to remove a person’s face from a photo and place another with Photoshop
Next, we will present you a professional technique , of the design in Photoshop, to achieve a face modification, from one image to another, very easy.
- When you open the Photoshop program, select the two photos you are going to work with.
- Now go to “Menu”, “Edit”, “Mode” and change the color of the images from RGB to black and white scale.
- Press the option “Lasso” and cut out the face.
- You will then move the cropped face to the other photo you want to edit.
- Select the face of the photo where you intend to place the cropped photo and press the right mouse click and choose “Layer via copy”.
- Adjust the color of both faces, by pressing “Image Menu”, “Adjust”, and select “Match Color”.
- Reduce the opacity of the image the image will be ready.
Regardless of the program you choose, be it PhotoScape or PhotoShop, if you follow these steps, you can achieve a perfect face change.