Having a space on the web is essential to be aware of everything that happens in the world. Whether of an informational, entertainment, sports or cultural nature, the project with the correct tools could be positioned as a total success .
Blogger, among the forgotten spaces
Despite the great activity that exists in social networks , there are spaces that date back a long time and that, although they have ceased to be so used compared to previous years, they are still very important to undertake projects and transmit ideas.
One of these many spaces is Blogger . This service launched in 1999 and bought by Google in 2003, is a medium that allows publishing content written by its users.
Despite the impact that social networks have had on users who use this platform, there are still many who remain on it.
If you already have a profile on a social network, and you want to complement it with a blogger profile to offer a much broader content to your readers , you should keep these recommendations in mind:
- Make sure you offer quality content .
- What you write must be original .
Blogger and SEO
However, the above recommendations are only a small step so that your Blogger has the recognition it may deserve .
Search engine optimization , search engine optimization or SEO , are actions that serve to optimize the positioning of a website in the list of search engine results such as Google, Bing, among others.
At the content level on pages such as Blogger, it focuses on making your articles more useful and relevant for all users who may be researching topics related to what you write.
How to position your content?
For your articles to have quality content within SEO , it is important that you pay attention to the headings. Search engines work as you surely do: based on what a heading indicates, you analyze whether that article or that part of the article could contain what you are really looking for.
Well, search engines such as Google and Bing, analyze, for the most part, the content of the headers to offer a more precise search of what the user wants to read. Therefore, the headings, at their different levels, constitute the central axis of the search.
Text adaptation process to place my H1, H2, H3 and H4
In this sense, it is important to note that in Blogger , most of its templates are not optimized for SEO , but with a series of simple and important changes, you can take a tremendous turn.
You can use the Blogger toolbar . Right next to the area to choose the text size, there is a drop-down bar with options: heading, subtitle, sub-heading and normal.
- The H1 of your article heading is the entry. Just before starting to structure the body of your article, Blogger asks you to establish the name of the entry, which is the first element used by the search engine.
- Select a title for the body of your article and place it, using Blogger tools, as a heading. In this way, it will be automatically placed as H2.
- Select the text that serves as a subtitle and, using the toolbar, select the option to be recognized as such and appear as H3.
- The rest of the text that the article contains must be selected as a subheading, and thus, Blogger recognizes it as H4.
- The normal option would be similar to the subheading option, but that would leave the text with less weight in the search engines.
Check the result
To verify that everything is fine, you just have to select, on the left side of your screen, just below the input section, the HTML button to view the source code of the page .
In this way, the interface will change to show the body of your article , but in this code language, in which, as you scroll, you will be able to see each of the headings, subtitles and sub-headings identified with H2, H3 and H4.