Photo editing programs and applications have been extremely useful to all people over the years. Each adaptation and each new version of these makes the imagination of all its users fly. Despite a considerable list being positioned as high-quality Photoshop- like programs , it is almost impossible for the Adobe company and its products to go unnoticed.
Photoshop, the most popular design application
Spectacular editions, it has been part of the digital world. Whatever the purpose and the result, these programs are positioned as the great allies of designers. Photoshop , without a doubt, is among the most used worldwide.
This photo workshop (its name is translated into Spanish) developed by Adobe, was launched in February 1990. Mainly, it allowed a single layer to introduce effects and texts to an image.
For many years, Photoshop stopped being an exclusive photographic retouching program, to expand and reach the world of web design, digital compositions in bitmaps, photocomposition, video editing and any other tool that can be applied on digital images, like putting a text behind an image, people and objects .
Tools to change the look
To change skin tones, whiten your teeth, give intensity to the color of your eyes , clothing, highlight a landscape, make your image clearer … many things can be done with this program on your photographs.
On this occasion, you will be able to explore the necessary tools to impact all those people who visit your social networks. It is not necessarily about enlarging some attributes (which can also be done), but about giving the impression that you have… a tattoo!
Add tattoos to a photo
Do you like tattoos, but not needles? So Photoshop is perfect for creating an image and simulating how you would look if you had one , large or small, thanks to the editing and retouching tools that this program puts at your disposal.
You are going to learn, step by step, the simplest way in which you can add a tattoo to one of your photos using Photoshop.
The first thing you should do is select the ideal photograph to insert the photograph that you would like to edit, then find the model of a tattoo that you like very much. You can search within the thousands of designs on the web.
Once you have these two elements, in addition to having Photoshop, proceed to use the relevant tools to insert a tattoo into the image .
- Duplicate your image (in the Image tab, click on the Duplicate option).
- You must desaturate the photo (settings tab and click on the desaturate section).
- Apply Gaussian blur at 2.0 pixels.
- Save the photo in Photoshop PSD format.
A tattoo has been said!
It is time to return to the original image to place the tattoo of your choice. Once inserted the image of the tattoo, adjusts the tattoo to the site where you want to place the command Ctrl + T .
- If the design you have chosen has a white background, eliminate it through the blending section and the multiply option.
- By right clicking on the design, select the deform option to adjust the design to the part of the body where you want to place your tattoo.
- Go to the Filters tab, go to the distort section and click on move.
- In this way, a box will appear in which you must 10 in the required scales, stretch the design and repeat the procedure until it is well located on your body.
Double click on the tattoo image to enter the layer style box, here you will be able to configure the design so that it is with the right tone for your skin . Also, if you want to highlight the tattoo a little more in the image, you can add the focus and blur effect .
- Apply Gaussian blur to 1 pixel again.
- If the design passes over a piece of clothing, you can adapt it by erasing part of the tattoo using layer masks and the brush tool.
Start testing it
In this way, you can achieve the effect of a real tattoo on one of your photographs and impress them all, both with the chosen design and with your new photo retouching skills using Photoshop.