Facebook is the most famous social network out there so far. It is estimated that the majority of the population is registered on Facebook. For this 2020, it is said that at least 32% of the population over 13 years old is in this social network, with an approximate of 3.8 million people.
So, among so many people, it would be good to know who visits our Facebook profile on our Android or iPhone devices.
How Do I Know Who Visits MY Facebook Profile?
Average Facebook users are 25 to 34 years old, it is a platform that is normally used to connect with people and their lives, their tastes and all the information they want to share on it.
It can also be used for marketing . Its importance in this field allows us to get new customers , customer service and post-sale channels, loyalty to old customers, launch products and promotions, create an image of it, communication channel with the media, etc.
How to know who checks or visits my profile on Facebook on Android or iPhone?
Are you curious to know who checks your Facebook profile? There are ways that allow us to obtain this information in a simple way, here you will find the same for both Android and iPhone, check the information:
- The most reliable: This searches through complex codes to see who visits your Facebook profile:
- Enter your Facebook profile.
- Enter the main page (where you find the news and interaction).
- Press F12, Ctrl + u or you must right-click anywhere, at that moment a menu will appear in which you must select the option ‘Inspect’ to which you must immediately press ‘Ctrl + F’.
- After this, a text box will appear where you must write ‘friendslist’, everything is lowercase and without quotes, there will be a series of numbers and you must write it down (it does not allow copy and paste).
- To finish you must write down in the search engine www.facebook.com/ and there place the code that you copied previously.
- You can review each code to see all the people who have entered your profile.
- Facebook flat: You don’t need to use the source codes, you need to install this tool, but it only works for google Chrome:
- You must go to the left column and click on ‘Profile Visitors’.
- There the list of people who visited your profile will be displayed.
These are the safe ways, the applications that promise to do it or that you buy to do it are usually scams or even viruses for your cell phone.
That is why we look for the only reliable ones, only that they are available only for Google Chrome.
Who visits your profile on Facebook?
After the description of how to see who enters your profile, we want to give you some small security tips that you should keep in mind to avoid being hacked or that some strange person has your information.
Control the users who enter your profile in a simple way:
- You must go to settings.
- Click on ‘Security and login’.
- Select ‘Where are you logged in’.
This is to know where you have logged in , in case you feel that someone has accessed your account without your permission, and if so, you should click where it says – ‘log out of all devices’.
Remember before that change the password or start from scratch and put ‘I have forgotten my password’ to secure your account.
Be careful with those applications that promise everything, from seeing who has visited your profile, how to increase ‘likes’ or friends.
Usually these types of applications are scams or viruses that can damage your Android phone, iPhone or Tablet.
If you have downloaded an application in which you do not know or have doubts. The first thing you should do is delete it and it is recommended to format the phone later, in case it contains any type of virus.
Remember that in the applications you should not give too much information, such as names and surnames, age, gender, bank accounts, among others.
If you download an application and it asks for so much private information, you should be suspicious of it and delete it on the spot. It is recommended, before deleting them, revoke its permissions, and hope that they have not managed to download your personal information.