It is incredible to discover what you can do with a little computer knowledge. Computers keep tricks as simple as they are amazing that optimize their performance. But the best of all is when you can adapt your computer to your way of being. Today you will know how to disable blurred background on Windows 10 login screen .
It is just one of the many features that positions Windows above the rest of the operating systems. Do you want to get the most out of the customizability of Windows 10 ? Then do not detach yourself from this article, since all the information you need is here.
Why is Windows 10 so popular?
They have been years of great effort to stay on the computers of billions of people around the world. Ultimately, all the sacrifice and dedication of those who work at Microsoft has been worth it. It doesn’t matter which versions of Windows we are talking about… you can be sure it will be among the best .
Windows 10 is the latest product from Microsoft. This version of the operating system stands out for what it offers, mainly in terms of security. However, by taking a much deeper or more detailed analysis, it is possible to find more reasons to prefer it .
Adjust Windows 10 to your liking
Elegance to spare and extraordinary versatility … those would be the most outstanding qualities of Windows . And when talking about versatility, of course, we must refer to both its operation and its configuration.
It is precisely the second aspect that most attracts the attention of many people. Windows 10 has been noted for implementing tools to customize the theme and desktop background . However, customizing has been taking it more and more seriously .
The point is that the functions or customization tools are not in plain sight. What makes it necessary to have articles of this type, explaining the procedures. So users can even figure out how to calibrate screen colors in Windows 10 without a colorimeter .
The login screen
Disabling background blur on the login screen is another one of those hidden features. Now … did you know that this is not the only thing you can do? By perfectly managing the tools that Windows puts at your disposal, anything is possible.
Via local group policy editor
With the right information you can even run programs from the lock screen or login . However, there will be time to talk about it, let’s go to what we came! It is time for you to know how to disable blurry background on login screen.
- Press the Windows + R keys.
- In the “Run” box, enter the command gpedit.msc .
- Once the policy editor has been launched, go to the “Computer Configuration” folder.
- Now, access the “Administrative Templates” folder.
- Enter the “System” section.
- Open the folder that corresponds to “Login”.
- Locate and select the option to ” Show sharp background settings on login screen .”
- When you double-click on this option, a box will open in which you will mark the “Disabled” box and then click “OK”.
Through the registry editor
Another way to disable the background blur on the login screen is through the registry editor. It is a slightly more tedious procedure, but effective.
- Press the Windows + R keys .
- Enter the regedit command.
- Use the menu on the left to access the path: KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \ System .
- Right click on “System” to create a new password. It will be called DisableAcrylicBackgroundOnLogon . In “Value Information”, enter 1.
- Click on “OK.”
Your login screen has been personalized!
Windows 10 has these little things that make it really great. The ability to adjust to the tastes of each user is something that many cannot boast of. With this, you will have managed to deactivate the blurred background on the login screen.