Shopping has always been a tedious and stressful activity. The internet resource , technology and developers have managed to offer options today when buying from the comfort of your home.
A company or an entrepreneur that manages accounts in the most popular social networks and web pages , significantly increases that consumers look for you to buy without having to spend hours walking through the streets or through shopping centers.
Paypal, what is it?
In order to be more competitive in their trade, companies took the necessary measures to be stronger in the market, no matter what branch they were from.
Thus, many pages were born that today offer people and companies spaces to buy and sell what they need: products for personal and industrial use, clothing, footwear, telephones, computers.
In 1998, Paypal is founded . This is a platform that operates almost everywhere in the world, offering a service of online payment methods . Based mainly on money transfers between users, presenting itself as a great alternative to traditional payment methods . Through it you can subscribe and cancel automatic payments for your services .
The expansion and growth of Paypal
Paypal is present in many businesses that carry out their commercial activities through their web pages, also in auction sites and physical commercial establishments that use this platform as an online payment method or processor.
Paypal presents itself as an online payment processor . Its main strength or the main way used in this platform is the transfer of money between users.
However, many pages use payment buttons so that the consumer can buy the product more quickly and safely. We will teach you how to create and add a Paypal payment button to your website , following a series of practical and simple steps.
First, log in to your Paypal account, so that, in this way, you are in the home panel of this platform.
On this home page, you will be located in the upper right part of your screen, clicking on the configuration button. The next thing you should do is:
- While in the configuration panel of your Paypal account, click on the Tools for sellers tab .
- Next, you will see a series of options for selling your products online.
- Click on the Manage option on the right side of the Paypal Buttons section .
- You’ll find yourself on the My Saved Buttons page . On the right of this page, you will get a box, in which you will click on Create new button .
Let’s do it!
The same PayPal platform urges its users not to be an expert in web development to create these buttons . At this point, there is little that is missing to get your payment button.
- Choose what type of button you want to create: shopping cart, buy now, subscriptions or donations.
- In the box below, assign a name to the item you are selling, as well as its ID (You can use, for example: 001).
- Set the price to your product and assign the currency (by default, the page places USD, but you can choose other currencies).
- The one section to customize your button is optional, you can skip it if you want.
- Continue with step 2, this is optional, so if you wish you can skip to step 3.
- A kind of form will appear with questions related to the product.
- Once you have provided all the required information, click on Create button.
The page will redirect you to another box with 2 tabs: Website and Email, the steps to follow at this point are the following:
- Click on the Email tab.
- The link that will appear in this section is the button for your product.
You can copy and paste this link on your website. Likewise, share it also through emails and any other means at your disposal, and those who enter that link will go directly to make the payment to purchase your product.
Also learn how to create a Paypal donation button on my YouTube channel .