WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging and social network apps in the world . With it we can communicate with all our family and friends , no matter how far away they are.
One of its facilities is the fact that the application allows its users to send messages of happy birthday , work, entertainment and many more, regardless of the phone number. By this we mean that the message that we are going to send, we can send it, even if we do not have this in our contacts .
In this post, we want to show you, the way in which you can send WhatsApp messages to other numbers without the need to add it to your contacts quite easily.
Yes, it is possible to start WhatsApp conversations without having the number in the agenda
One of the best methods to start a conversation with a contact who is not in your contacts, is using a web method, which is very simple to use. This method is compatible with any Android device, iPhone and likewise, with WhatsApp Web .
This is a tool that the same application provides to its users, so there is no risk of using it. In order to use this, you must follow the following instructions:
- To get started, open the browser on your mobile device.
- After that, proceed to write the following url: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=PPNNNNNNNNN . Right in the part where the letter “PP” appears, you must replace it with the country code to which the phone number belongs. Likewise, the letters “NNNNNNNNN” must be replaced by the telephone number to which you would like to send the message.
- Once you have carried out the previous steps, press the enter key and automatically, a website owned by WhatsApp will be loaded, in which it will ask you if you want to send a message to that phone number, once you confirm it, automatically , the WhatsApp app and a chat will open, which will give you the option to write to that number directly.
Know some apps to send WhatsApp to those numbers that you do not have saved
If the previous option does not convince you, you can also use some applications, which provide us with the option of sending various messages to those phone numbers that are not within our contacts.
Here we will mention two of the most popular applications for this task and we are talking about WhatsDirect and Direct Message for WhatsApp.
These are safe applications, which you can also find on various web pages or even in applications like Google play. You only have to worry about learning how to use it and the way in which it works on your mobile.
With these applications, we will not have to make use of the previous steps, but on the contrary and in a very general way, we must follow these steps:
- To begin, open the app on your mobile device and proceed to select the identification code of the country of said contact.
- After that, proceed to write that phone number which we should not have in the agent and likewise, proceed to write the message you want to send.
- After that, you just have to press the Send button and you will see that it will redirect you to the application with a chat already created which already contains all the data that you previously entered.